Rethink Healthcare Real Estate
Position: Acquisition Specialist
Location: White Plains, NY, New York, NY or other
Rethink Healthcare Real Estate, an affiliate of Rethink Capital Partners, is a leading fund manager and investor specializing in medical office buildings and outpatient facilities located throughout the United States. Rethink Healthcare Real Estate invests in all aspects of the outpatient sector from entering into ventures with developers on new projects to acquiring value add and core properties. Through our activities, we strive to deliver superior financial returns for our investors and contribute to the betterment of society. The firm is seeking an Acquisition Specialist to join our team of over 35 professionals. For more information about Rethink, please visit our website or join us on LinkedIn.
The Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for identifying, securing, and underwriting medical office properties and outpatient facilities meeting Rethink’s investment criteria. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal, quantitative, and writing skills, a strong understanding of real estate fundamentals, and a demonstrated interest in the healthcare sector. The individual will collaborate with the entire investment team and play a key role in our continued growth.
– Build relationships with developers, brokers and hospital executives
– Identify and underwrite investment opportunities
– Present recommended transactions to the investment committee
– Negotiate transactions
– Lead due diligence on potential investments
– Work closely with asset management team
– Minimum of five years of acquisition experience with a track record of success. Special consideration will be given to candidates with healthcare experience
– Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with hospital executives, development partners, and internal team
– Strong written/verbal communication skills
– Advanced knowledge of ARGUS software and Excel
– Minimum undergraduate degree in finance, real estate or a related field
Pay & Benefits
– Competitive compensation, salary plus bonus
– Generous employee benefits including 401(k) with employer matching, health, dental, and life insurance
– Ample paid time off including generous family and medical leave
– Opportunities for professional development and advancement
– Flexible hybrid work arrangements in consultation with team needs
Our Commitment to Inclusion
We are keenly aware that diverse teams make better decisions, and we welcome candidates of every race, religion, sex, gender, and national origin.